Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NO MUMUS HERE

With so many of my close friends becoming parents I was inspired to seek out chic maternity clothing and baby outfits. I stumbled upon a UK magazine for parents called Junior. The glossy featured hip clothes for moms-to-be and the most adorable baby threads!
Pictured above is a halter maxi dress by DKNY.

Floral silk dress by See by Chloe; Brown shoes by Stuart Weitzman; Brown necklaces by Lola Rose (above).Floral dress by Paul Smith; Necklaces by Lola Rose (above). This one reminded me of my mom when she was pregnant-so groovy.
And for when the little one arrives...
(Above) a woven romper suit by Missoni (ages 1-18 months).

(Above) a mustard woolen cardigan by caramel Baby & Child (ages 3-18 months); denim knickers by D&G Junior (ages 3-24 months)-so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment