Monday, June 29, 2009

LONDON CALLING

Teen Vogue chose the gorgeous young star Emma Watson for their August 2009 cover. Watson, 19, made a name for herself in the widely popular Harry Potter flicks, but this stunning British actress may ditch it all (see quote below) as she heads off to Columbia University for some higher learning. Here's hoping she finds a balance between "normal life" and "Hollywood." One glimmer of hope...Watson is the new face of Burberry!


ON ACTING IN THE FUTURE: "There's not, like, a burning passion in me that I have to act and I don't care what I do. Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione-like, I felt that it was life or death-I don't want to act again." -Watson in Teen Vogue



















ON BOYFRIEND JAY BARRYMORE: "The only reason it's 'on/off' is because the papers make up so much rubbish!" -Teen Vogue















ON THE PAPARAZZI: "[At my eighteenth birthday party] they laid down on the pavement and took pictures up my skirt. Now I'm going to wear cycling shorts whenever I get out of cars." -Teen Vogue








Check out Teen Vogue for more behind the scenes photos of Watson's shoot, PLUS how to achieve Watson's style!

No comments:

Post a Comment