Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SPOTTED: ANNA SUI FOR TARGET


Are you a Blair? A Serena? A Jenny, or maybe a Vanessa? I love Gossip Girl as much as the next girl, which is why I love the new budget-friendly line designer Anna Sui has come up with for Target, inspired by the popular CW television show. For these looks and many more, visit Target online or select stores nationwide. Dresses start at only $44.99! Catch Gossip Girl Monday nights on the CW.















From WWD:
“I have always been a fan of designer partnerships with mass retailers. I think it is a great way to bring fashion to everyone. I love Go International and was intrigued with Target’s new take on designer partnerships. It’s a fresh approach. I was able to select a muse or source of creative inspiration to focus the collection around.” - Anna Sui


Designer Anna Sui
You know you love me.
XOXO-
TRES CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment